Early bird registration for R in Insurance closes tomorrow
This one-day conference will focus once more on applications in insurance and actuarial science that use R, the lingua franca for statistical computation. Topics covered include reserving, pricing, loss modelling, the use of R in a production environment, and more. All topics are to be discussed within the context of using R as a primary tool for insurance risk management, analysis and modelling.
The conference programme consists of invited talks and contributed presentations discussing the wide range of fields in which R is used in insurance:
Attendance of the whole conference is the equivalent of 6.5 hours of CPD for members of the Actuarial Profession.
You can register directly on the conference web site www.rininsurance.com.
CitationFor attribution, please cite this work as: BibTeX citation:
- R in Insurance 2014: Conference Programme & Abstracts
- Reminder: Abstract submission for the 2014 'R in Insurance' conference will close this Friday
- Registration for the 2014 'R in Insurance' conference has opened
- R in Insurance Conference, London, 14 July 2014
- R in Insurance: Presentations are online