googleVis 0.5.1 released on CRANCRAN yesterday.
- New functions
gvisSankey, gvisAnnotationChart, gvisHistogram,and
gvisTimelineto support the new Google charts of the same names (without 'gvis').
- New demo Trendlines showing how trend-lines can be added to Scatter-, Bar-, Column-, and Line Charts.
- New demo Roles showing how different column roles can be used in core charts to highlight data.
- New vignettes written in R Markdown showcasing googleVis examples and how the package works with knitr.
- The help files of gvis charts no longer show all their options, instead a link to the online Google API documentation is given.
- Updated googleVis demo
- All googleVis output will be displayed in your default browser. In previous versions of googleVis output could also be viewed in the preview pane of RStudio. This feature is no longer available with the current version of RStudio, but is likely to be introduced again with the release of RStudio version 0.99 or higher.