R in Insurance: Presentations are online
31 Jul 2013 08:09 Cass Business School , Conference , Insurance , Presentations , R , R in InsuranceThe programme and the presentation files of the first R in Insurance conference have been published on GitHub.
|Front slides of the conference presentations|
Additionally to the slides many presenters have made their R code available as well:
- Alexander McNeil shared the examples of the CreditRisk+ model he presented.
- Lola Miranda made a Windows version of the double chain-ladder package DCL available via the Cass knowledge web site.
- Alessandro Carrato's 1-year re-reserving code is hosted on the ChainLadder project web site.
- Giorgio Spedicato's life contingencies package is on CRAN already.
- Simon Brickman and Adam Rich's HTML presentation and underlying R code for Automated Reporting is included in the GitHub repository.
- Stefan Eppert pointed out that KatRisk published an illustrative catastrophe model in R.
- Hugh Shanahan's code to ￼integrate R with Azure for high-throughput analysis is on GitHub.
Hopefully, we see you again next year!